Does your Grief have you worried about the Holidays?
Holiday Hope Seminar
Thursday, December 2, 2010 6:15 - 8:30PM
Routsong Funeral Home
2100 E. Stroop Rd.
Kettering, OH 45429
Registration & Reception 7:00-8:30PM
Seminar and Candlelight Remembrance Ceremony RSVP appreciated
Call (937) 293– 4137 or Email:
Learn how to cope with the holidays and other special days while grieving.
Allow your loved one to be remembered during the Candlelight Remembrance Service.
Bring your family and friends for support - this seminar is free and open to everyone.
Local organizations supported by the Routsong family and associates:
- Rotary Clubs of Oakwood, Kettering and Centerville (Paul Harris Fellow)
- Heart of Centerville
- Therapeutic Riding Institute of Dayton (TRI)
- Kettering Foundation - Women's Wellness Fund
- Noble Circle Project for Women Thriving Beyond Cancer
- Dayton Area Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Board
- Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite-33
- George L. Marshall Lodge F.& A.M.
- Antioch Shrine
- Eastern Star
- Reed Commandery
- Royal Arch Masons
- Far Hills Chapter O.E.S.
- Dayton Art Institute
- Oakwood Historical Society
- Centerville Historical Society
- Centerville V.F.W.
- Dayton Ski Club
- Kettering-Moraine-Oakwood Chamber of Commerce
- South Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Dayton Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- National Audubon Society
- Natural History Museum
- Humane Society of Greater Dayton
- Miami Valley Pet Therapy Association
- Tenth Life Cat Rescue
- Suicide Prevention Center
- University of Dayton - Flyers Booster Club